There are two ways to consider the property.
Firstly, you could purchase the property outright to operate the facility as you wish.
The other option of the sale could be to participate in a Joint Venture that the owner currently has approved with Government to make the marina larger. The owner has already received full approval to excavate the sea bed and make the marina 76 slips.
This is such a great opportunity because work could start on this immediately and be completed within 90 days from its commencement.
The following are the attributes of the property:
1. Property size: 5.68 acres
2. 5,600 square foot building with offices that could be made into Habour Master Office and Administrative Office.
3. 512′ of Sea Wall complete with water and electric conduit for pedestal shore power sources
4. 20,000 gallons Gasoline installation with pumps (Steelglas II Tanks)
5. 30,000 gallons Diesel installation with pumps (Steelglas II Tanks)
6. Only deep water access in Long Island with natural 11.5′ at mean low tide and direct access from Culmer channel.
7. Plans prepared by Turrell, Hall & Ass. Marine Architects
8. Upland plans prepared by Michael Redd & Ass.Architects and Land Planners
9. Develop Agreement approved by the National Economic Council,
Central Bank, Ministry of Finance and Immigration.
|Contact||BAH: 1-242-338–0082 / USA: 1-305-420-6864|
|Address||Alligator Bay, Long Island, Bahamas|