This luxurious beachfront home beckons to the beach lover and is ready for occupancy. It sits on a 1.5-acre beachfront parcel with 102 feet of beachfront.
The residence comprises of 4 separate buildings, similar to the way homes in the Bahamas were years ago. The Main house/lodge where you will find the kitchen, living, dining, guest bathroom and laundry room. The master cottage features a king size bed and bathroom with outdoor shower. The guest cottage features two bedrooms with baths and outdoor showers. The fourth building houses the garage and a cottage studio which accommodates two and includes a bath and outdoor shower.
The separate living spaces give great privacy to the bedrooms so every member of the family has a place to retreat!
Features of the Home:
- Kohler 20KW generator.
- Newly installed mini split air conditioning system
- Reverse osmosis water maker
- 16000-gallon rainwater cistern
- Water filtration system
- All exterior trim PVC
- All sidewall hardy plank or cement board
- Whole house and outdoor speaker system
- Telephone/Wi-Fi/TV/DVD/Bluetooth Stereo
- All pressure treated framing with extensive hurricane tie downs
- On-demand hot water heaters
- Tropical landscape with Irrigation system
- Washer and dryer
- Professionally decorated and fully furnished interior
- Hurricane impact shutters
- Mooring for boat
- Sun Shade Sail System on the main deck
- Outdoor teak furniture with sunbrella fabric
- Outdoor Grill
- Mosquito Misting System
- Underground utilities
- Sq. Foot: 2330 including decks
- Lot Size: 1.5 acres
This luxurious beachfront home is located in the Sunset Beach Subdivision on a 1.5-acre parcel. Sunset Beach is located in the town of Wemyss which is centered on the island. It features a crescent-shaped bay with a long sandy beach strip for leisurely walks and unobstructed sunset views.
About the Home:
The main building is the gathering hub of the property – great room, dining room, and kitchen as well as a laundry room/pantry and a powder room. Exit the Lodge onto a spacious deck which connects the other two cottages – the Master Cottage to your right and then the guest cottage to your left. Meanwhile, all buildings have covered porches and comfortable furnishings for lounging or entertaining. In addition, there is a studio cottage with a loft and the one car garage.
Most noteworthy is the idyllic beach just a step off your private boardwalk. The beach offers swimming and snorkeling and a great place to walk along the beach and collect shells or go bonefishing or kayaking. Exuma and its cays are just a short ride in a fast boat.
Finally, this home must be seen to truly appreciate all it has to offer and the superb location.
Call us now for a showing.
- Address: Wemyss
- Price: $850,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Phone Number: BAH: 1-242-338–0082 / USA: 1-305-420-6864
- Status: New Listing
- Island: Long Island
- Price Range: $700001 - $800000
- Garage: 1
- MLS#: 29178